Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Junan

Junan

Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 Empty
PostSubject: Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09   Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 am

It was all Hunt's idea to do Thor and Odins. We all had hella lot of fun xD

Got some screenies from the parties :

No sniping suit for Cuban that time xD

Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 ScreenShinai058

Die Swordie Die !!

Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 ScreenShinai059

Odin screenies :

Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 ScreenShinai060

Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 ScreenShinai061

No shield today Hunt, but one day... !! xDD

Those are all the screenies I got. Hopefully the rest of the people who came will post theirs :P

Sorry if its a bit blurry. I dont use full screen mode often :P
Back to top Go down
Cubano

Cubano

PostSubject: Re: Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09   Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 am

Roar @ no Sniping Suit Desperate
But it was fun, got a Odin's Blessing Puppy Eyes
Heh, we definitely need to do that more often! Relaxed
Back to top Go down
HuntMeDown

PostSubject: Re: Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09   Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:56 am

Junan -

Thanks for the props on the idea of hunting in Thor and Odin for the expensive loot. We shall be victorious one day and weep in the earnings.

To everyone who is in Metal Valor:

I said this to Junan in guild chat and just wanted to get my point across to all. I've thought about it quite a lot and I wanted to express it the best I could for everyone to be on the same page.

I think it's best that we start doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that we can instead of being "Negative Nancy's" and say "Oh, there's not enough people to do that, or there's not enough this and that". Blaze already know that him and I could party alone without buffs and/or priest on several occasions. Just 1 knight and a high wizard dominating maps as we see fit.

(I don't mean to accuse or assume but...) What happens is that if people think "Oh, there is no one on to go hunt, I'll still to doing my own thing" that's how guild's die and become inactive. We started to see from last night that we have gone from inactive, to proactive.

Screenshots don't lie and big shout out to everyone who joined, it's definitely was fun. I'm anticipating a lot of partying tonight with some of you folks. I stated it several times, I wished blaze and ato was there last night to enjoy the party so hopefully you guys can come out too.

Oh and Ato, Junan told me an Orlean's Glove is worth 500,000,000z If we had a party going at Thor and we split the zeny lets say, 12 ways... that's approximately 42 million in your bank for each person. So my message to you, stop hunting dumb stilletos! Party with us. It doesn't matter if you are "good" or not, the only thing that matters is people party together. Don't be selffish!
Back to top Go down
HuntMeDown

PostSubject: Re: Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09   Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09   Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 am

Yes yes I agree Hunt. Yesterday looked really fun and i wished we could've joined. Having to wake up early for work sucks Busted . But..but why am i selfish? DX *sob* and omg I just found out Michael Jackson died T.T''
Back to top Go down
https://metalvalor.darkbb.com
Soldier of Christ

Soldier of Christ

PostSubject: Re: Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09   Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:42 am

completely agree with u hunt :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09   Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pew Pew In Odin and Thor Metal Valor Style :P - 06/22/09
Page 1 of 1