Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Valor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soldier of Christ

Soldier of Christ

Metal Valor Empty
PostSubject: Metal Valor   Metal Valor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello people and welcome to those who are new here to Metal Valor. To those who were not around at the very creation of Metal Valor I will be giving a quick lesson on Metal Valor itself and what it stands for.

To begin with the definition of valor, Valor: strength of mind or spirit that enables a person to encounter danger with firmness : personal bravery

Metal Valor means iron bravery, those who have unbreakable spirits.

Metal Valor is not about a group of elitist who brag at the sight of a noob, but rather a brotherhood that is willing to take in anyone who will dedicate themselves to the brotherhood. We are not an aggressive set of people, we form bonds with those who do not appose us. Its roots can be found in the depths of Blaze's mind with heavy consideration taking place between him, ato and me for hours within the walls of his room. Metal Valor has been around for a while but can be considered new in relavence of Feel Ro.

Just as the lion represented kingdoms in the medieval days of time the relentless pheonix represents our kingdom and spirits.

Metal Valor's unspoken of goal - To forge our brothers and ourselves into true metal warriors
Back to top Go down
Atokokoro

Atokokoro

Metal Valor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Valor   Metal Valor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:38 pm

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THISSSSS!!! Puppy Eyes Puppy Eyes Puppy Eyes

IT's so...so....*wordless*...I think we should post this on Feelro Forum guild recruit xD
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Christ

Soldier of Christ

Metal Valor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Valor   Metal Valor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Lol thanks ;) and ya go ahead and post it up in the forums :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal Valor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Valor   Metal Valor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Valor
Page 1 of 1