Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geffenia Plox?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Junan

Junan

Geffenia Plox? Empty
PostSubject: Geffenia Plox?   Geffenia Plox? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:53 am

Me and Hunt were talking about our MVP trips, and we noticed that the guild still lacks AK cards and other equips that come in handy for MVPing.

So we thought that Geffenia might be useful in this sense. We can form 4 parties (for each level), there will be one HP for every...say..3 snipers.(More people are always welcome). We thought this could be useful in a few ways : First, we're partying/getting to know each other more. Second, farming AK cards for people who need em. Third, geffenia is an awesome place to make money as well. Splitting the loots from Geffenia in 4 ways still makes a nice amount of money. You can make about 2m per person in about an hour(with a 4 way split)

I really do hope we do this sometimes. It'll help our MVP trips become that much faster. You guys can pick dates on when we should do these parties.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Maximus

Geffenia Plox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geffenia Plox?   Geffenia Plox? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:16 am

ya its also a good place for exp and zenny so it would be a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Cubano

Cubano

Geffenia Plox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geffenia Plox?   Geffenia Plox? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:25 pm

+1 :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Geffenia Plox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geffenia Plox?   Geffenia Plox? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geffenia Plox?
Page 1 of 1