Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cubano

Cubano

~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite? Empty
PostSubject: ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite?   ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 am

Idk, we've been stuck in the 60's members for a while, and I think if we let some of the more active players invite (Ex: Junan, HuntMeDown, Leet Pete, etc.) we should be able to get more people :)
So if you could, allow the [R> Active , Join us] to invite and change those that are more active into that position, if they want to :D
Just a thought Nervous

Oh and for you guys that do get the privilege to vote:
-Try not to invite snipers, we have an over abundance of them x)
-Try to get some ACTIVE Whitesmiths, Champs, Clowns, Gypsies, Assassin Crosses etc. you know, classes you don't see on too much in the guild.
-Also, don't invite too many Ninjas, Gunslingers, or Soul Linkers x) and we already have a Star Gladiator for leveling guild, even though the guild is doing most of the leveling now, but yeah, other classes tend to do better in PVP / PVM situations (excluding Star Gladiators, but cmon, do you really want one guy to take out all the MVPs? xD)
Back to top Go down
HuntMeDown

PostSubject: Re: ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite?   ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Well it's unfortunate that I have yet to see Sadjeko log in for a long time now.

And who needs a Star Gladiator to level the guild, when you got me? lol just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Cubano

Cubano

PostSubject: Re: ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite?   ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Sadjeko is busy with finals or something.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Maximus

PostSubject: Re: ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite?   ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:11 pm

ya more people do need invite i agree now.
Back to top Go down
Sadjeko

PostSubject: Re: ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite?   ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:31 pm

. zomg zomg zomg

i was a bit inactive but now im back gaize dont worry :O

recently i watched more anime than i played ro thats why... Nose Bleed

but now ill b back on more often High
Back to top Go down
Blaze Maximus

PostSubject: Re: ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite?   ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:44 pm

yay welcome back sadj, we have missed you. i was wondering where u disappeared to. High
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite?   ~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Blaze, allow some of the active players to invite?
Page 1 of 1