Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RO with linux?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
koZZ

RO with linux? Empty
PostSubject: RO with linux?   RO with linux? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:33 am

The topic says it all. I've installed Linux Ubuntu on my pc about a month ago, I was now wondering does anyone else play RO with linux system? 'Cos I'm a Linux noob and I'd love to get some help Nervous

Thats the reason I haven't been online for a loooong time..
Back to top Go down
Blaze Maximus

RO with linux? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RO with linux?   RO with linux? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:36 pm

im sorry ive never used linux b4 XD, i hope someone can help u with it soon Desperate
Back to top Go down
koZZ

RO with linux? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RO with linux?   RO with linux? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:41 pm

I downloaded the installers from FeelRO site and tried installing the game through wine, but the installer gives me error Owned
Back to top Go down
koZZ

RO with linux? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RO with linux?   RO with linux? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 am

Yeah, I've been trying ALOT to make it work, but I just haven't had any luck, with this post I'm gonna resign for good, since I can't make the game work on Linux.

SWT

To those of you I played with, it was fun as long as it lasted, thanks for the several good hours spent online.

- koZZ
Back to top Go down
Blaze Maximus

RO with linux? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RO with linux?   RO with linux? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 am

did u try healer thingy too, fixs alot of stuff ive heard that many ppl dont expect. i hope u can fix it T.T and join us again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RO with linux? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RO with linux?   RO with linux? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RO with linux?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Valor :: Randomness :: General Talk-
Jump to: