Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onoz... It's Mois!

Go down 
+2
Soldier of Christ
Mois
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mois

Mois

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:07 am

Since J posted I'll make a topic aswell. I'm new to the guild, joined yesterday together with Sendo (J). We started here on FeelRO just some days ago, and trying to level fast. Probably making HP+Sniper once we're 99/70 to gear up properly. Atm I play Proff.
For WoE, I only played HP and HW manily, so proff is something new. When the guild starts to WoE, I'll see if I'm gonna stick around with proff or maybe change to HP. Depends~
Anyways I've been playing RO for about 5 years now, been on several servers and also been GM/Admin on a couple.
Uhh.. About myself, I'm 20 years old and I'm female D: And.. I live in Sweden :3 Thats pretty much it.
OH AND, I love cats <3
Anyways, see you around *-*

PS. I'm also always up for mvp's and partys, so just gimme a call ingame. I've done most mvp's before, rand, ifrit, bio3 (all sorts), beelz, bishop.. blah blah you name it. D:
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Christ

Soldier of Christ

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:50 am

Hello Mois! and u live in Sweden awesome!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:24 pm

Yap~ I do. Hi :3
Back to top Go down
Junan

Junan

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Woot, another 1337 person in the guild xD

You MUST help hunt a HW card with me LOL
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:55 am

Oh watch your tongue before saying I'm 1337, you might change your mind. Never played proff before so~ But yeah we could roll bio later when I made my HP.
Back to top Go down
Atokokoro

Atokokoro

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 pm

I looove Cats too!! Except when my cat scratched the crap outta me Owned But it was still the cutest thing on earth! =P Oh and weeeelcommme to our guilldd!! In Love
Back to top Go down
Mois

Mois

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Aww thanks <3 I'll post pics of my kittehs later x3
Back to top Go down
DrGreenthumb

DrGreenthumb

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Welcome! Gotta Love Swedish chicks! :D
Back to top Go down
HuntMeDown

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 am

Unfortunately, she left our guild for a more active one. :(

Miss you Mois. If you ever read this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Onoz... It's Mois! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onoz... It's Mois!   Onoz... It's Mois! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onoz... It's Mois!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Valor :: Randomness :: About yourself-
Jump to: