Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild area (pool coins)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagesuken

Guild area (pool coins) Empty
PostSubject: Guild area (pool coins)   Guild area (pool coins) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Ok a while ago i came up with the idea to pool people's coins together in order to get enough to purchase a guild area. guild areas cost 2800 coins. Without donating money you can get 4 coins a day. Since the guild
area is purchased via gm, pooling coins together seems ok since its the guild pooling for the sake of the guild. I still need to ask a gm if it is alright to do it but for now i want to get at least 20 people to contribute to the process
O.K now for some organizing

LIST OF PEOPLE NUMBER OF COINS SO FAR
1. Kagesuken
2. Cubano
3. Junan
TOTAL =

FORMULA FOR TIME

. 2800(coins needed) .
4(coins per day) * (# of people)

When posting if your going to help with the effort follow the following format.

-Name
-# of coins (daily)
-comment

The fourm will be updated daily in terms of the chart and the current formula for time

CURRENT TIME LOCATION

2800/4*3 = 233 1/3 days from 6/3/09

~~COMMENTS FROM KAGESUKEN VIA EDIT~~

(6/4/09)---(in response to Cubano about GMS) No not yet, i need to talk to gms about it but i have not seen any anywhere so far. If you see one, pls ask about it tho.

6/4/09--- My bro and i might donate a bit in order to get some donates, if we do im gonna contribute at least 50 coins toward this. (maybe 100_)

Last edited by Kagesuken on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atokokoro

Atokokoro

PostSubject: Re: Guild area (pool coins)   Guild area (pool coins) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 pm

That's a great idea! hmm maybe we can get everyone post their # of coins on forum and then we'll just make a table for it and update it periodically x)
Back to top Go down
Cubano

Cubano

PostSubject: Re: Guild area (pool coins)   Guild area (pool coins) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 am

Did you check with the GM if you could take coins from Guild?
If so I've got 6 coins so far (since I used my last 50 on @commands xD)
Back to top Go down
Junan

Junan

PostSubject: Re: Guild area (pool coins)   Guild area (pool coins) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Just wondering, but are you sure all the coins don't have to be on the same account?

Like, a guild leader would have to have all the coins in order to get the map.

But, if it doesn't matter, pooling coins is a win idea.

+1
Back to top Go down
BB-Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Guild area (pool coins)   Guild area (pool coins) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:04 am

i wanted to help, but don't know how? ^^

just tell me what to do to help. then were on ^^
Back to top Go down
Junan

Junan

PostSubject: Re: Guild area (pool coins)   Guild area (pool coins) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 am

I don't think we're pooling coins anymore since we haven't talked about this topic in practically over a month. And the topic starter, Kage, hasn't been on at all either xD
Back to top Go down
BB-Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Guild area (pool coins)   Guild area (pool coins) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 am

Shocked sorry i didn't look at the date it was posted xD... sorry again, but we can still continue it, i think ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild area (pool coins)   Guild area (pool coins) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild area (pool coins)
Page 1 of 1