Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About me didnt know what else to write...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrash Yah

Thrash Yah

About me didnt know what else to write... Empty
PostSubject: About me didnt know what else to write...   About me didnt know what else to write... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:33 pm

I like RO a lot...started on shadow which is a hella low server and moved to many others bu i like this one best...I love to play bass and smoke reefer...hahaha and streetrace random people...Im CRAZZZZY i get random spurts of hyperness and like to act insane...Im from South Carolina...IT SUCKS HERE!! My fav class is stalker so far...I think everyone ive met from this guild is great! wanna know somerhing else?? TOO BAD dont ask me anything...jk ask...ill talk to anyone...about anything...I think...NOW LEAVE MY POST ALONE!!! Evil
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bassplayeronfire
Atokokoro

Atokokoro

PostSubject: Re: About me didnt know what else to write...   About me didnt know what else to write... I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:24 am

Yayy Thrash finnaaly posted!!! x33
whats wrong with Carolina? oO Move down to Florida! >D
Back to top Go down
Cubano

Cubano

PostSubject: Re: About me didnt know what else to write...   About me didnt know what else to write... I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Atokokoro wrote:
Yayy Thrash finnaaly posted!!! x33
whats wrong with Carolina? oO Move down to Florida! >D
Lol, the opposite is actually happening, everyone from Florida is moving up to North / South Carolina xD Hypothesis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About me didnt know what else to write...   About me didnt know what else to write... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About me didnt know what else to write...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Valor :: Randomness :: About yourself-
Jump to: