Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your True Love.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
koZZ

Your True Love. Empty
PostSubject: Your True Love.   Your True Love. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Allrite, I'ma crack this one open.

Second chara in guild, named koZZ, a sniper , the first one was a blacksmith named Dethroned.

My real life (Yes, I DO have one!) name is Kosti, lastname being Kunnari, which in finnish means homerun.

As for me, I'm a old (literally) player of RO and I just recently restarted playing it.
I hail from Muonio, Finland, the northern part of Finland.
What else, I'm tall and I have a short temper. As for my job, I've been trained as a Restaurant Cook and after that I studied few years in a university of applied sciences, to become a "Bachelor Of Hospitality", and yes, that IS a literal translation, by my school. Or ex-school now, since I dropped out.

Nothing else to say, feel free to ask me questions and I will gladly ignore you.

- koZZ

PS. Pictures unavailable, I dislike being taken photos of.
PPS. TAROT ROCKS ASS!
Back to top Go down
Atokokoro

Atokokoro

Your True Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your True Love.   Your True Love. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:34 pm

XD KOZZ! you are so funny! lolz
Back to top Go down
koZZ

Your True Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your True Love.   Your True Love. I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:31 am

This thingy is eating alot my time nowadays and later during the summer this will do the same, so don't wonder if you don't see me online alot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your True Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your True Love.   Your True Love. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your True Love.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Valor :: Randomness :: About yourself-
Jump to: