Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~>Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cubano

Cubano

~>Activity Empty
PostSubject: ~>Activity   ~>Activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Guys, the guild is falling apart right now, we don't have the amount of active people we used to and it's hard to recruit active players with a guild that's inactive :P
If I invite anyone, there's only 2-6 people online out of 60 something, and sometimes the 2 are both me because I'm on my Sniper / HP, so they just leave right after because the guild is inactive :P
Also I really think no one should have more than 2 characters in the guild because that's a space that could fill someone else (even though we're not full atm).
But yeah, the point is, we really need to step up the activity, we used to have at least 12-14 people online :P

P.S. It's 2:12pm EST right now, and I'm the only person on Shocked Desperate zomg
Back to top Go down
Blaze Maximus

~>Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~>Activity   ~>Activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:09 pm

ya its bothering me as well. well at least i know the people who are truly active like junan and hunts and others. The best way we can solve this is to take jsut one day and go on a crazy invite spree and just invite people we come across insted of lvling. ill have to do what i used to i guess and invite alot of ppls, also ill make more room for those we are going to test out by just kicking my xtra char the LK from guild since i dont use him as much for now.

If anyone has any extra time please start inviting active for our guild. we would all greatly appreciate it.
who knows if we become active enough we can definitly take castles in woe, as i already have tactics set up with my brother and others such as kage who have given some insight.
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Christ

Soldier of Christ

~>Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~>Activity   ~>Activity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:52 am

Guild isnt fallin apart, but will if u keep thinking like that XD. Its just havin a low point :P thoughs 12-14 online ppl are ppl who left, we will get new and more active ppl soon :) Think Positive! Kind of what like what hunt said in the pew pew sreenies post :) HOHO
Back to top Go down
Cubano

Cubano

~>Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~>Activity   ~>Activity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:37 am

Strifer wrote:
Guild isnt fallin apart, but will if u keep thinking like that XD. Its just havin a low point :P thoughs 12-14 online ppl are ppl who left, we will get new and more active ppl soon :) Think Positive! Kind of what like what hunt said in the pew pew sreenies post :) HOHO
It's 12-14 people active online now because Dave and I invited massive people Jon x)
You're a lil late on this post Nervous HAHA
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Christ

Soldier of Christ

~>Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~>Activity   ~>Activity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:47 am

eh im online almost everyday for who knows how many hours only notice 2-8 ppl always online :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~>Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~>Activity   ~>Activity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~>Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Valor :: Guild Chat :: Rules :: Guild Updates-
Jump to: