Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invites/Expel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atokokoro

Atokokoro

Invites/Expel Empty
PostSubject: Invites/Expel   Invites/Expel I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:40 pm

As some of you have noticed, me and Blaze have limited Invite and Expel privileges. We feel this way will better our Guild's organization. However, this shouldn't stop you from helping the guild to recruit people. If you have someone you'd like to invite to our guild, or if someone that wish to join the guild, we encourage you to direct them to register on our forum and apply under the "Join Us" section. We welcome everyone as long as they are friendly, active, and most importantly, people who will stick with the guild through thick and thin like the rest of guildies! Loyalty afterall, is what makes us stronger. Super Onion!
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a msg!
Back to top Go down
Cubano

Cubano

Invites/Expel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites/Expel   Invites/Expel I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:55 am

+1 this idea!
:D

P.S. stole mah smiley thingeh!
Back to top Go down
Kagesuken

Invites/Expel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites/Expel   Invites/Expel I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:30 pm

just a thought, but what if we had ppl apply as guild recruiters in order to invite ppls into the guild. Then the guild recruiters can post who they invited in the guild on a Banner type post that they edit in the newer people they recruited

Ex.
Bob(Jun1)
Bob2(jun1)
Bob3(jun1)

bob5(jun4)
(bob 4 was attacked by pandas)

the point is u can better keep track of whos in and whos out by keeping a list of people starting from a certain date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invites/Expel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites/Expel   Invites/Expel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invites/Expel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Valor :: Guild Chat :: Rules :: Guild Updates-
Jump to: