Metal Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Valor

A guild from Shattered Soul RO ( SSRO ) - http://ssro.x10.bz/

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze Maximus

Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th Empty
PostSubject: Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th   Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey everyone, ill be gone from now until july 30th when my ridiculous exam is to take place. ill be back on that day after a long nap.
Dead

Luis and our leaders in our guild like Junan will help hold down the fort while im gone.
Super Onion!

Please also help Luis and Junan to invite new members and help create activeness by partying with anyone from the guild to go anywhere, Endless, DB, Thors, Geffenia, Abbeys. And if u find noone responds when u ask to do something, they might be afk. Do not be discouraged. Invite somone new to the guild by looking around cities or abbeys and party with them. Everyone wins <3
High

Ato will be leeching my champ so ill check in from time to time, but i wont be able to play smashing

Wish me luck on my 75 essay question test, ill need it Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cubano

Cubano

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th   Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Speechless
Good luck to you sir!
Bai Bai
The Guild will be stronger and better when you come back!
Deal! HAHA cha Evil
Back to top Go down
Junan

Junan

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th   Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Pwned much? xDD

Nah, jk. Good luck dood. We'll try and recruit moar active peeps >:o
Back to top Go down
Soldier of Christ

Soldier of Christ

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th   Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Roar! from Dominican Republic! Hi and good luck dave! make sure to be mentally prepared! Ah Mi Do Fu ;) once ur done ill be back 2 :) comin back the 30th :) and ill be seeing u the day after for grandfathers Bday? if not then ill see u at ur party day after that day!!! :) peace and good luck again! Bai Bai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th   Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardest Final Exam to graduate on July 30th
Page 1 of 1